Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Forever - by Monique Liedtke

Hello Purple Pumpkin fans!

For today I've got a layout to share I created when I had a crop with friends last week. I used Doodlebug's "Sweetheart" collection and a "selfie" of my Cocker Spaniel and me.


I love how many of Purple Pumpkin's goodies coordinate with this collection. Take for example the fabric button with the pink elephant. Isn't it super cute? Okay, so it's not a dog, but it comes close, right?


Or the pink twine and the red washi tape with hearts, they've got the perfect colors for this page!


Thank you so much for stopping by Purple Pumpkin's blog today! Hope I've inspired you a little today :) !

Hugs,
Monique

1 comment:

Giorgia Rossini said...

I love it! I love the movement on the page and the color combination and all the embellishments