Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Prima ballerina - by Arnlaug Koppang

Hi everyone:-)

This fall my oldest daughter started taking ballet classes, and she loves it! She also loves scrapping and she especially loves the pages with lots of flowers and girly colors;-) When I got my last Purple Pumpkin parcel she tried to grab as much as she could from the goodies and proclaimed that she was of scrapping;-) 
So this layout is full of girly colors and embellishments:-)





I started out layering lots of scraps and then I added some molding paste trough a stencil on top. I embellished my page with lots of different  flowers, brads and pearls and a few epoxy stickers.


 I also, of course, managed to sneak in some Purple Pumpkin goodies:-) That ballerina button is just perfect, and I love the pink and white felt heart:-)




 And finally a close-up of my little proud ballerina:-)


See you next time!

No comments: