Monday, October 28, 2013

So loved by Judith

Good morning Purple Pumpkin fans. This morning I have a very girly layout to share with you. I have teamed up some Kaisercraft True Romance pp with some Purple Pumpkin embellies for the current Frosted Designs challenge using tags.

I just rediscovered this photo last week, when I took a photo out of a frame to scan. This was behind it. This was taken of my daughter 15 years ago.


Now for some close ups of my Purple Pumpkin embellies. 
Here I have used a sweet floral fabric button


A cute little fawn fabric button.


A vintage rocking horse flair button, a pink fabric flower and dotted around I have some light pink  twine bows.


A pink crocheted doily peaking out.



Hope I've inspired you to pull out some girly embellishments.

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

2 comments:

Elaine coustley said...

A beautiful layout, so girly. I love it, the cute fawn button is so sweet.x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful layout!!! Love that little deer button!!