Thursday, October 10, 2013

Giddy Up by Judith

Good morning. Last weekend, I went on my first scrapbooking retreat and had a fun time. This is one of the layouts I created whilst there.
This is my daughter having a pony ride at the local Melbourne Cup Day in the Park show. Sadly, it is no longer run. I wanted to create a kind of cowboy/wildwest feel the layout. I used October Afternoon Sasparilla patterned paper and stickers. I added some hessian, corrugated card and some chicken wire stencilling to make it a little more rugged. Then I added some Purple Pumpkin embellies to match.


Here a few close ups.


An inked red ticket.


A close up of my cluster, which includes a red ticket, a kraft tag, the brown rolled flower, XL cowboy button and brown twine.


Thanks for looking.
Don't forget our sketch challenge. 

Judith xx




2 comments:

Sandra said...

Judith this is lovely, especially your cluster of goodies.

Heather McMahon said...

This is awesome! Love the natural colours. So glad you had fun at the retreat!