Thursday, October 17, 2013

Easter Bonnet by Judith

Good morning Purple Pumpkin fans. Today I have a layout to share with you using some gorgeous PP fabric buttons and some Motex tape. This layout is inspired by the fist Stuck sketch this month.
I decided to match the bright colours sons hat and the navy of his uniform. 


Look at this gorgeous tiger button. Unfortunately it isn't currently available. I bought it a while back as it was something I just had to have but hadn't used. I decided this was the right layout for it as the smiling tiger symbolised the big smile on my son's face.


Next up we have a fabric orange bird button, chosen to go with the little chicks hanging from my son's hat.
 
Finally, I have used an ever useful orange fabric spotty button.


All my buttons were placed on orange tickets to ground them.

Finally, I added my journalling on some yellow Motex tape. There are lots of colours in the shop and it is ideal for journalling.


Thanks for looking. Hope I've inspired you. Maybe you could use some of those fabric buttons you've been hoarding!

Until next time

Judith xx



No comments: