Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Katniss Braid by Judith

Good morning Purple Pumpkin fans. Today I have another layout to share with you using lots of Purple Pumpkin goodies.
My daughter is a big Hunger Games fan and loved the look of the braid worn by one of the main characters Katniss. Luckily, it was a fairly simple braid to do.


Here are some close ups of the Purple Pumpkin goodies I used. For my cluster I have used an orange yo-yo flower, a multicoloured wooden heart button, a peach fabric button and a felt doily.


A sweet fabric bird button and another felt doily cut in half.


For my banner I used five different washi tapes and placed them over some dark pink twine and placed resin flowers at each end.



I have a busy day today so better get going. Until next time.

Judith xx

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the washi tape banner Judith

Elaine coustley said...

Great layout like how you have arranged the pp felt lace edged circle with the flower ,looks good. x