Friday, July 5, 2013

June challenge WINNERS!!!!xx

Hello ladies!
Thank you ALL so much for playing along with us and inspire us with your beautiful work!!!
We had a lot of awesome entries!!!

REMINDER:
We have decided to make a few changes in our sketch challenge rules!!! THE BEST ENTRY WINS and there will be one random winner too!!!The Merit Winner gets to Guest Design in a future month - once they have received their Purple Pumpkin product of course! !!
 NO NEED TO USE PP to be the winner!!!!
However, if you DO happen to have some Purple Pumpkin products on hand we'd love to see how you use them so spread the word, we can't wait to see what you do with our sketch this month!!xx"

So.......
The design team has voted and our winner is.......................

We all loved her attention to details, the lovely Christmas colors and her great take on the sketch!!! Her use of Purple Pumpkin products (although optional) I think that made her page stand out !!

Huge congrats Alz! You have won $25 to spend in the Purple Pumpkin shop. 
Just place your order as normal and put "June Winner" in the comments. (The amount won't come off your order automatically, but just take the $25 off your total :)) 

Please send an email to "vartig12(at)yahoo.com" if you wish to be our guest designer for next month's sketch!!! In the subject line write "Sketch winner"! Thank you!!xx

****

Now, the Random Winner for April was this precious layout by Sue Schubert. Congrats Sue! You have won $15 to spend in the Purple Pumpkin shop. Just place your order as normal and put "June Random Winner" in the comments. (The amount won't come off your order automatically, but just take the $15 off your total :))

****

Featured layouts!!
And as always, we are featuring a few layouts that have caught our eye!!!!

This layout by Miss Jane C. came second only by one point difference!!!
Amazing work Jane!!! You deserve big Congrats too!!!

Next up is Violette with this stunning, yummy page!

4th place is this beautiful layout by Jo! We all fell in love with her use of sequins!!
jò in wonderland - purple pumpkin june challenge

And a tie for 5th place between Lizzy Hill with this fun and bright layout!!

and Katie with this soft, girly, beautiful layout!!

Thanks again to everyone who entered the June Sketch Challenge. For more chances to win, make sure you enter the July challenge too!...and remember......may the best entry win!!!
Have a nice creative day!!xx

8 comments:

Cindy Fortin said...

Oh my gosh! 3rd place is very nice! Thanks so much for featuring my LO :-D

Sandra said...

Well done to everyone especially my scrappy friend Lizzy H.

Miss Jane said...

Congrats to the winners. I will be back for July to try to make up that 1 point!! LOL :D

Unknown said...

Congratulations ladies, great work by everyone :)

Giorgia Rossini said...

Oh, wow, I was picked, thank you so much! I'm so happy, it is the first time for me that one of my page is chosen in a challenge, I'm so proud :)
I love sequins, I will use them more on my pages :)
congrats to all the other partecipant, all beautiful works!

Giorgia Rossini said...

A little secret: I used sequins that way to cover the orrible journal I made before: it was badly handwritten, I hate it so I covered it with those sequins ;)

Alz said...

Oh wow! Thanks for choosing my layout from amongst so many other wonderful layouts! I'm a bit excited I can now update my somewhat 'vintage' PP embellishments kit! :)

Lizzy Hill said...

I missed this post!!! Thank you sooo much for the shout out & big congrats girls... Such STUNNING work & Jo is funny... Sequins rule :):)!!!!!!