Sunday, June 16, 2013

Swing King by Karen Grose

Hi Purple Pumpkin fans, Karen here again.  It is miserable weather here right now, perfect for staying indoors and scrapping!!!  This LO I've created is for the current challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  Plenty of PP goodness on here to share with you

SWING KING


I love using bright colors at the moment, and I had some cute PP embellies to go with this photo of my son back in 2008.  I've used a gorgeous fabric button (giraffe) and one of the super versatile fabric heart buttons.  As well as that I've used one of my faves - the Flair Star button along with some trusty old tickets around the border of my picture.  Throw some of the ever so funky Washi Tape - Small Stars Red, and you have yourself a bright, fun and funky LO :)

Some close ups of the gorgeous buttons


And the Heart Fabric button


So there you have it.  I hope I have inspired you some small way today.  Don't forget you still have plenty of time to play along with our monthly sketch challenge, and win yourself some of these super funky embellishments to play with.  

Have a scrappy week  :)

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is so cute! Love it! :D

Sandra said...

Gorgeous, love all the techniques used.

Kerri said...

Awesome layout! I'm loving the detailed background :-)