Thursday, May 16, 2013

Believe by Julianne McKenna-De Lumen

Welcome Purple Pumpkin fans!
Julianne here today, sharing a very colourful creation with you. I
n case you haven't already noticed, I have a thing for colour - and lots of it! 


I created this layout as part of my DT commitments for Scrap Around The World. 
It was based on a sketch and an inspiration board. 


I am totally smitten with the Purple Pumpkin tags. They are so addictive, so pretty, and so versatile.
I think I could easily use them on every layout, lol!
And did you know those gorgeous doilies come in a variety of colours?
 It's hard choosing just one!!!


And who doesn't love these tiny little resin roses! They are so cute and dainty. Plus they have a slight shimmer to them, which is perfect for my layouts. 

Thank-you for stopping by today, and I hope you are having a wonderful week. 
Are you ready for the weekend? I am - it means I get time to scrap! :-)

But first, I must stock up - don't forget to check out all the new things in the Purple Pumpkin store
Right HERE. But be quick - they won't last for long!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Sassy Scrappers said...

just beautiful Julianne..xx

Unknown said...

Love the layout. I loved looking through your blog. Visit Sunshine Pen Pals. We have a blast! http://sunshinepenpals.blogspot.com/

slywalker (Lesley) said...

Such a pretty layout, gorgeous colours and elements, love the deign