Saturday, April 6, 2013

"Change all around" by Vicky


Hello lovely people!!xx
Today I am sharing with you a layout I made for Susan K Weckesser DT.

"Change all around"

Spring has arrived in my part of the world and you can see the change in everything!!
Nature comes alive, happy colors are everywhere and people are smiling!
Oh, how much I love Spring!!!

I have used papers from Susan's Whimsical collection.
To soften the bold background I have spread some gesso using an old credit card! 
I fussy cut that lovely house and used some heart shaped gems for the smoke coming out of the chimney.


I used Susan's stencil and Smooch to color the Purple Pumpkin canvas heart!


Below you can see the sweet PP flower, the canvas heart, a doily and a pink heart button!



This photo was taken when we went on an excursion and my little ones loved picking up flowers!!!
We had a great time and it was worth capturing the memory!!


Have a nice day,
Live your lives in full color,
Be creative and enjoy every single moment!
Cheers!!!xxx
Vicky

3 comments:

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Great page with a nice child look

Lesley G said...

WOW - great layout - love the colours :)

geoleoan said...

amazing lo!!!