Saturday, September 22, 2012

"Princess" by Gwen

Happy Saturday to you all!

Isn't there a lot happening at Purple Pumpkin right now!!  I hope those of you who may have missed out on Flair buttons last sale grabbed some this time around - love the new designs and WOW how gorgeous are the new flowers!!  Oh yes, and how could I forget the DT Call, I hope you are all madly working on your creations :)  It truly is an amazing team to be apart of.  :)

I'm here today to share some more of my Purple Pumpkin creations... First up a card I made for my daughter, what a feature the XL Purple Pumpkin buttons make.


Next up a bright layout... 

Purple Pumpkin feature flower and spotty buttons tops...

and see the doily peaking through and the twine..oh and the ticket to the left :)



The background for this layout was created by Caitlin at Kindy last year, I have trimmed to 12 x 12 and sewn around the edge.  I based my design for my layout around her beautiful artwork.

Thanks for popping by today,
Gwen

11 comments:

Gillian said...

the card is amazing and the layout is beautiful

Annette Allen said...

totally adorable..

Sarah said...

This is really beautiful - Caitlyns background is perfect for your page :)

Loren said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous, love the colours and what you've done with the twine. Love your LO too, everything goes together beautifully :)

Ella Swan said...

Gorgeous Gwen!~ Particularly love the painterly layout!!

Unknown said...

Completely Beautiful Layout!!
PERFECTION!

Gwen Wruck said...

Thanks so much ladies for your kind words, it is easy when you have such fab products to work with! :)

Julene Matthews said...

Gorgeous Gwen.So bright and colourful!

Janet's Joy said...

Love how bright and in your face that layout is!

Pam said...

This is just beautiful!
Pam

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Wow, Gwen! I love your use of the banner and all PP goodies!!! Fantastic page!!!