Friday, September 28, 2012

Movie Magic from Sarah G


Hi - Its my turn to post today and I wanted to share with you this LO that I did a few days ago.
The photos that I used were taken at Universal Studios in LA. This was probably my favourite park out of all the awesome parks that we visited on our trip. The tour of the sudios was totally amazing - the special effects that we were part of were stunning! The day was scorching hot and all the spray off zones were in operation. Sophie and Benji were in heaven running throught the sprinklers. They got totally drenched but were dry again within half an hour. The older kids loved the creepy characters and the shows and rides were totally awesome!
Bottom line is I have heaps of photos to scrap of this particular day, so I set to work to cross 5 off my list with this design. First I sprayed the corners of my cardstock using my crafter's workshop 'gears and wheels' mask and black dylusions spray ink. My papers are Studio Calico and the cute banner is a 'paper garland' from American Craft's 'Neopolitan' collection.
Now for the Purple Pumpkin goodies. The awesome burgundy flower, yellow doily, yellow tickets and spotty button are from the amazing Purple Pumpkin. The flower in particular deserves a special mention
I needed something to balance out the large photo at the bottom of my page and this turned out to be the perfect element. The colour was a great match match too.
Hope you all have a great weekend and find time to do a little crafting along the way!

:)))Sarah

4 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Sarah,this layout looks great and Universal studios is so much fun.I adore that flower...must investigate those.

Janet's Joy said...

Love that flower!!

Sarah said...

Thanks guys :)))

Ella Swan said...

LOVE this! SO many photos - GREAT!!