Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Good Litte Mummy by Sar

Good afternoon lovelies :)

Today I would like to share with you a page of my littlest girl Bronte.  In these photos Bronte is being a 'Good Little Mummy' and feeding her baby doll some lunch, god love her.


I have gone messy again in this one, use a clear texture paste mixed with mist for colour, as well as some glimmer mist sprayed onto my background.  I have used the WOW Altamatz for the cirles in my background, placing them on the cardstock and misting over them.  Also some black paint thrown in for good measure!

Here is a closeup of my cluster featuring some Purple Pumpkin goodness including the ever popular owl button and a stunning yellow doiley.

I've got to be in the right mood to create a page like this...basically just GOING FOR IT and not thinking too much.  Learning more and more to just 'get it done' as there is always so much scrapping to do!

Thanks for visiting the Purple Pumpkin Blog today.

Cheers,
Sar

No comments: