Tuesday, May 15, 2012

She Shines Onstage by Sar

A quick share from me today, a page of my gorgeous ballerina girl onstage performing her ballet solo at an eisteddfod last year.  Its so easy to scrap these pages of her dancing journey, she loves every minute on stage just as much as I love watching her...so documenting this time for her is very important for both of us. 

I purchased a grey & pink kit during one of the recent Purple Pumpkin sales, and it was just perfect for scrapping this layout...so pretty & girly!

She Shines Onstage - photography by Bella Piccolo Photography



My cluster including a gorgeous layered flower, centred with a small grey spotty button as well as a Purple Pumpkin doiley underneath.
Another spotty button...don't be afraid to layer other embellishments on TOP of your buttons...there is nothing wrong with a little bit of dimension!


Thanks for visiting the Purple Pumpkin blog today! 

See you soon,
Sar



3 comments:

Carissa Little said...

This is gorgeous Sar. Miss Georgia is a very beautiful ballerina.

Jo Baker said...

Gorgeous work Sar - she is such a delightful little ballerina too!

Kerry said...

Lovely LO and I love the colours.