Sunday, April 22, 2012

Love your big blue eyes - by Crece

Hello Everyone, hope you have had a fantastic week.
Today I would love to share with you a quick lil layout I did of my big boy Andy, that i titled
'Love your Big Blue eyes'

 I have used Kaisercraft papers, glimmermist thickers, letter stickers and of course some twine and that Huge lovely Owl button from Purple Pumpkin.

Here is a close up of the Owl button in a small cluster with some leaves, resin flowers and also a piece of green doily also from Purple Pumpkin.
This colour in this owl button work so well with the Kaisercraft papers, I think he is cute.

Hope you have a great week, and dont forget to enter the Purple Pumpkin Sketch challenge for this month, cant wait to see what you all come up with.

xxx

2 comments:

scrappintrace said...

Love this Crece... awesome!

scrappintrace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.