Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Scrapping by Sar

I hope everyone is having a lovely, relaxing Easter Long Weekend...I know I am! I have been creating, while have a crafty day at home with my girls. Bronte is at the front painting away, and Georgie is standing very proudly in front of all their paintings that they've done today!


The page I've done so far today - Where Else? featuring the new Celebrate range from Authentique and based on the April Sketch at Scrapbooking From Scratch. I have used a Denim & Spotty Red flower from Purple Pumpkin as well as some of the red & white twine on my banner.


A closeup of my journaling 'Where else does one put stickers from the sticker book while they work out where they go?!' as well the white tickets from Purple Pumpkin behind my photo.


A closeup of my Purple Pumpkin flower...


Another page I have done this weekend, at the 'Great Friday Crop' at my LSS Scrapbooking Delights.

Week 10 - A Real Tutu about us buying Georgia her first 'real tutu' which cost us a fortune but is just so beautiful! She isn't in the 'baby section' in eisteddfods any more so we decided to say goodbye to the little tutu she wore whilst performing last year.


A closeup of the super gorgeous Ballerina Button that was in the last Purple Pumpkin sale in a super cute embellishment kit.


Thanks for visiting Purple Pumpkin today, see you again soon!

1 comment:

KerrynF said...

Both gorgeous pages Sar!