Sunday, December 11, 2011

Vintage Classic - Crece

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend...Ive just sat through a storm here where I am...
I would like to share with you today a layout I created during the week, with some old photos of my Uncle when he was younger fixing an old car of his.
 

and some close ups...

Here you can see an orange vinyl cog that I got from my 'boy' lucky dip from the resent Purple Pumpkin Sale...I also added a small pale blue spotty button...

Here I have used an orange doily again from the 'boy' lucky dip, some yellow tickets and a small vintage button that I got in a vintage pack from Purple Pumpkin awhile ago...

Have a wonderful week, take care and keep on creating :)

xxx

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Totally LOVE the orange pops on this page. Your background effect looks rad.