Friday, December 16, 2011

Something different...

 This week I have decided to share with you a layout I have done using the vinyl hearts from Purple Pumpkin!! I think this would have to be one of the first layouts I have done in a long, long time that doesn't include a Purple Pumpkin button!!

I love these vinyl hearts, and have used them a few times recently, I think I am now all out! Also included on this page is one of the new twine colours I got in the last sale.. Love it!
A close up of the heart, don't mind the smudges etc... Me and my black mister hueys had a disagreement lol.
and one more little sneak, this is to be used as my CT example in an upcoming challenge at SUYS. Another cute little vinyl heart, and a button AND that cute little flower. That came in my latest order too ♥

No comments: