Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cherish - Layout By Crece

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I sure did and was thankful my boys didn't wake me til 7:30am this year (beats the 5am wake up call from most years)
I haven't had a chance to print out any new Christmas Pics as of yet - couldn't handle going to the shops Boxing Day...so I thought I would share this layout I have been working on for the last few days as a gift for my Very Bestest Friend Nicole
(who is the beautiful bride in this layout)


I have used some oldish Bo Bunny Papers 'Jazmyne' the pinks, purples and greens work so well together.
It may be a little hard to see, but I have crossed stitched along the middle join using some pink/white bakers twine from Purple Pumpkin...

Close ups...

 I just love this XLarge Purple Spotted Button, it works well with this paper range...

Here is another close up showing another spotty button, but I have layered a Silver Butterfly on top of it, I have also used a pale pink doily behind this cluster.

We are now only down to single digits to the New Year, however you Celebrate the New Year please be Safe and have a wonderful time...Bring on 2012
xxx

No comments: