Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hello everyone! :D

I am totally stoked to be one of the very lucky new Design Team Members here at Purple Pumpkin! Now before I go any further, please let me introduce myself...


G'day from S.A.! My name is Chantal Vandenberg, I am happily married to Jason and we have 2 totally gorgeous girls – Lucy (8) and Heidi (3).

I have now been scrapbooking for 3 years. I initially began scrapping as a fun way to preserve my family's memories, but now, it's all this and a whole lot more! I love experimenting with new techniques as well as "thrashing" the trusty faves! I just enjoy the creative "ride" when creating a layout and, in a nutshell, I would describe my style as colourful, fun and funky!

Today I'd like to share with you three of my layouts which I used in my DT application for Purple Pumpkin. :)

Firs
t up we have...


"Hug." This layout has two yummy Purple Pumpkin buttons on it Did you spy on the top right of my photo, highlighted with a round label sticker underneath, I've a sweet Pink Girls Button? So adorable! :)


This red and white polka-dotted number came from this funky Red 6 Pack...


I love this pack!!! I'll be sharing more of my creations using these beauties soon! Now, onto my next layout...


Yes, it's a double! You can click on it to make it larger if you like! Here I have used two gorgeous little doilies cut up and used on the top left and bottom right of my layout.


The really "frame" it nicely I think, and give my layout a lovely tactile feel... which I love!


I love cutting my doilies to use as an accent and to fit in my layouts as a design element. You can get such cool doilies in Purple Pumpkin's Kits. There are many kits to choose from, suiting a multitude of occasions! You can check out the kits from the latest sale (that sold out like hot cakes) right here. :)

Here's my last layout to share with you all today...


"Hello!" This layout features an orange and white polka-dotted fabric button from the Mixed Spotty Button Pack.


Even thought there are other embellishments and elements on the page (including plain ol' buttons) did you notice that it's the Purple Pumpkin button that really sets the whole layout off? I think it looks really cute there with the felt bow I made. Purple Pumpkin buttons are the perfect finishing touch!

Check out this Spotty Button image below, aren't they beauties?...


I could dive right in there, hey! :D

Well that's it from me for today! I hoped you enjoyed my share and I'm really looking forward to sharing many more of my Purple Pumpkin creations with you right here for the next six months! Yay!

Cheers and have a great weekend,
Chantal :D


My blog: Girls Just Wanna Scrapbook

4 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Your pages are beyond awesomely fun, fresh and gorgeous! The punchy hues and darling embellies instantly make any viewer of these stellar LOs smile! :)


Big hugs,
Jessica

sandi said...

Oh yes! These are all fabulous! So upbeat and colorful! Love them all!

Ella Swan said...

Wow Chantal you've made me want to buy everything up!! Pure sweetness indeed - enjoy your time on the DT - sure you are going to loooooove it :)

Heather Jacob said...

Hooray for Chantal !!!!!! ..... stunning, colourful, fun, funky, awesome and gorgeous just like you ... I am so happy for you gorgeous girl .... amazing work .. hugz x