Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Little Hearts...

Hello everyone,

Its Melinda here today with a quick post, I still have visitors with me as its school holidays at the moment.  Not much crafting happening here unfortunately...

A couple of sales a go these adorable little hearts were available.  I was so happy that I managed to get some.  Perfect little embellishment to add to any sort of cluster.

Layout was created for the current sketch at Stuck Sketches?!.


Aren't they just the cutest.....


This is my last post here as I have decided not to stay on for another 6 months due to a very busy personal life at the moment and over the next little while.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at PP and a BIG THANK you to Sam and Sandra for having me on the team and providing me with gorgeous embellishments to create with.  I also want to thank YOU for every encouraging comment left here and also participating in our challenges....your support is so valuable.

Take care
xx

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Soooo adorable. Love the touch the little hearts give.