Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lollipop Flowers - Melinda

Hello ladies,

Now I anyone who knows me, knows that if I can tear, distress, ink, stitch do anything to alter any piece of scrap paper...I will.  And there is no exception to PP's yummy lollipop flowers. Here is what I created just by simply grabbing the fabric in both hands and using the tips of my fingers, I gently pull away, and then twist towards me to get a little ruffle...

Here are a couple of cards I created using this technique. It just gives them a totally different look!



In this one I added a little twine bow to the button.



For this layout I simply left as is, as I felt I had already done a lot of 'techniques' ie stamping, stitching, inking, distressing to the page. Also that little car button is another gorgeous PP creation!

Thanks for looking and for any comments left..
Hope you all have a very lovely weekend :))
Min

3 comments:

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Those are amazing I appreciate your telling us how to create and use these on projects, amazing. Kelly

Anne P said...

FABULOUS Melinda. Love your colours and your distressed look.

Belinda said...

Such beautiful projects Melinda. It's so much fun to alter stuff isn't it?!! Love what you have done with the embellies. B-)