Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bright and Chirpy

Hi everyone!!
Welcome to my very first post as Design Team member. Now I would love to say that bright and chirpy describes myself first thing in the morning but sadly it doesn't!! LOL It does, however, describe the layout I have to share with you today...



So I have chosen a beautiful selection of yellow Purple Pumpkin embellishments on this layout to coordinate with my adorable little chicken. I have used a doily and a mini doily as well as spotty buttons and a lollipop flower. These embellies are absolutely perfect for layering on top of chipboard pieces as I have done here with the chippie birds. They look great added to your layout in a cluster too.

Thanks so much for stopping by Purple Pumpkinites. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another gorgeous design team share.

Have a great day!
Belinda

11 comments:

~KellyJosephine~ said...

This is gorgeous!

Sar said...

Looks great Bel!

Rachael Funnell said...

Super Cute Layout Belinda!!!
XXX

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layout Belinda!! So cute!

Jasmine S said...

This is just soooo cute. I love the yellow with the background pp.

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Very sweet lo. I love the colors and love your background paper. TFS.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVE the colours and what a gorgeous layout and use of the Purple Pumpkin embellies!!!

Anne P said...

How totally adorable Belinda LOVE it

Unknown said...

Its lovely Belinda......

Unknown said...

awww just GORGEOUS Belinda!!!! Love all that yellow and how good does all those PP embellis look!!! xx

shirley said...

Very cute! Love the yellow and newsprint background