Monday, February 14, 2011

NEWS...

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say thanks for all the speedy payments from the last sale! I'm usually still receiving payments and having trips to the post office well into the second week, but not this time! I'm all done, except for one I think! Not that I really mind when payments are received, but it's so nice to have it all behind me already so I can focus on getting the next listing together :)


And I think you're really going to LOVE what's on offer next time! Think Dinosaurs, Cupcakes, Boats and Owls (like the one above) !!! I can't wait to show you all the CUTENESS!! The clay buttons were such a massive hit last time that I'll be making sets of those to go with each new range. The spotty button packs that co-ordinated with each range were hugely popular too, as were the matching spotty button tops. You guys seem to love all the bits and pieces that go together, so we'll keep doing it that way :)

The response to the Purple Pumpkin Design Team Call has been fantastic so far!! I get excited with each new one that I find in my inbox, and they all look fabulous. Don't worry if you haven't got your application in yet though, you have til the 28th to apply, and we won't be making any final decisions until after that date. I can't wait to have a little Design Team, it's going to be so fun!

Now, don't forget about the Giveaway!! There are 8 days left to get your entries in, just click on the picture in the sidebar for all the details.

Well, I'll be back in the next few days to start sharing some sneaks. In the meantime, feel free to share any of your layouts that contain Purple Pumpkin embellishments on our Facebook Page. I'm sure everyone would love to see them and be inspired by them. (And I'd love to see them too!!)

Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Looks great! I received my order today! It's awesome!!! Can't wait to start creating with it! Thanks heaps! :D