Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Little Sneak Peek...

Well, I've taken quite a few photos this afternoon, but because the sky has gone all overcast they haven't turned out so well, so I'll just show you a few little sneaks for now. I might have to retake these photos because these are soooo much cuter in real life!

This is something new I thought I'd try...some felt flowers topped with a Spotty Fabric Covered Button. What do you think?


I've still got a few things to add to this one, but the pack these will be in is starting to look a bit like this...


And here are a few of the new buttons that will be available on Friday. Cute little Teddy Bear Buttons...


Babushka Buttons...


And seeing as the Spotty Mix Buttons were soooo popular last time, I thought I would offer button packs for different colours. Here's a peek at the Blue Mix Buttons I've got made up so far...


And our blog hopping giveaway has now ended and we have a winner. There were 77 entries, so I printed them out and let Em draw a "ticket" out of the bowl. And the winner is.....


Amanda73!! Congrats Amanda, I'll get your prize out to you asap.

Stay tuned over the next few days for lots of sneak peeks of all the new goodies.

15 comments:

Anne P said...

Yeah Amanda, Congrats :)

Belinda said...

I'm lovin' what I'm seein' so far Sam. Gorgeous stuff...and I'm already making a list!! B-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amanda!!!!
Very gorgeous stuff Sam, loving those blue buttons for sure.

amanda73 said...

wow, thanks heaps sam......omg i cant believe it, thanks

ive emailed you in regards to the sneaks...i just gotta have some. they are awesome, esp the felt flowers with the spottie buttons

Sara said...

Congrats Amanda!

Can we preorder the kis? I am loving that first bright one sooo much.

Rach said...

Well done Amanda..lucky you!
Love those felt buttons Sam. Can't wait for those ones!

Liz Weber said...

Congrats Amanda.

Loving the gorgeous embellishments Samantha. Love those spotty buttons on the felt flowers, what a fab combo!

Mel said...

Wow, super super gorgeous Sam, I cannot wait for the reveal night, the colours just pop out at you, good on you Amanda for winning. Melxx

Leanne said...

Congrats Amanda!! Hope you have fun scrapping up a storm with these goodies!

Melissa said...

What do I think? I think the top section scream "DISNEY" so I love them!!!!

Congratualtions Amanda!

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats Amanda!
Love the blue mix best. The spotty felt are very cute!

laterg8r said...

fantastic buttons :D

Debbie said...

Look at all those yummies!!!!! Can't wait!

Sue Plumb said...

YAY Amanda! Congrats!
Sam your new embellies look soooo YUMMY, can't wait to see them all!
XXX

Miss Jaster said...

I REALLY LOVE THOSE FIRST ONES!!!